Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sadness

The rudder of our little ship is not so well.

Edith, Mum, Gran, Great Gran - 100 years young.
We all love you, get better soon - please.  xxx

UPDATE 15/03/11
Whilst I was at fy nosbarth Cymraeg my Mum and Dad went hospital visiting. Gran had not been so bright when I saw her in the afternoon but when I got home after my class I received this pleasant surprise...

Her Next Door reported that Gran was much better this evening than she has been since being in hospital. No more oxygen mask (still just little pipes of oxygen in to her nose) and she even had her wagging finger out, telling Her Next Door to buy her some nighties but not from M&S, Peacocks would do! She has also requested a full biscuit tin (of course she never snacks on these ;) ), some Eau de Cologne so that she can smell lovely and a hair comb (she's trying to impress the young male physio I think).
 
Simply amazing.

5 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Wishing your ship a fair breeze and calm waters. Cx

Miss Sadie said...

Safe sailing on a serene sea.

Lins' lleisio said...

Beautiful words, thank you both... xxx

Anonymous said...

On the nautical theme of your more eloquent friends, may your boat always float. XXX

chrisartist said...

Dear old Gran. How lovely she looks.
Chrisartist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...